Footlogix Mousse Cracked Heel Formula - 125ml
The cracked heel formula from Footlogix is proven to moisturise and heal extremely cracked heels. Recommend if you are suffering from thick, callused skin to ensure you are left with soft, moisturised feet after continual use.
- Restores cracked heels
- Proven to moisturise and heel
- Dermal Infusion Technology®
Complimentary pumice stone included.
The Correct Use of a Pumice Stone
1. Soak the problem area for five to 10 minutes to soften the skin in warm, soapy water, then add 2-3 drops of baby oil for extra softening and moisturizing, if desired.
2. Dip the pumice stone in the warm, soapy water, then use the wet stone to rub areas of rough skin gently for 2-3 minutes. Use light pressure and circular motions to remove the outermost layer of dead skin cells. Stop immediately if your skin feels sensitive or sore.
3. Rinse the area thoroughly, then pat your skin dry with a soft towel. Don't rub because the freshly pumiced skin may be sensitive.
4. Massage a moisturizer such as the Footlogix Mousse to return moisture to the skin.
5. Rinse the pumice stone in clear water, then store it in a dry location until the next time you use it.
Don't use a pumice stone on sore, red areas or open skin.
Stop immediately if your skin feels sensitive or sore.